15 Pretty Little Liars Secrets That Will Have You Dying For Season 7
Ready for some Pretty Little secrets?
The cast and producers of Pretty Little Liars gathered at the Hollywood Forever cemetery Wednesday night in front of a few select fans (and the entire world on E! News’ Facebook page) for a panel hosted by E! News’ very own Catt Sadler and Tierney Bricker.
Thanks to Troian Bellisario, Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, Andrea Parker, Keegan Allen, Tyler Blackburn, and executive producers Marlene King and Charlie Craig, we got a ton of new info about what’s to come in season seven of the Freeform drama.
Here are a few of the tidbits we learned:
1. The gang will have 24 hours to save Hanna when the new season starts, and everyone will go to “extremes” to find their friend, who may or may not be still alive.
2. We will find out who killed Charlotte (but not in the premiere episode), along with a lot of other reveals this season. Instead of “question after question,” season seven will be more like reveal after reveal.
3. We will find out who Uber A is, or A-moji, or AD, or whatever you want to call them.
4. Just in case you were wondering: Mona was Original A, Charlotte took over as Big A, “when Big A dies, that launches the birth of what we call A-moji, but then A-moji really started to own his or her A-ness and became AD, and AD is Uber A.”
5. There will be a scene in which Mary Drake talks to Mary Drake while also talking to Jessica DiLaurentis, meaning Andrea Parker had some intense work to do this season.
6. Aria and Ezra will have some “exciting developments” in their relationship. Season seven will begin where it left off, right after Ezria reunited in a sexual sense, with the two of them discussing the state of their relationship. As for whether they continue reuniting in that sexual sense, Lucy Hale said, “[Aria] might dip her toes in the pool.”
7. Emily’s ex, Paige (Lindsay Shaw) will be returning, and she’s bringing with her a side of Alison we haven’t seen in a while. “She brings Allison’s inner bitch back,” King said.
8. As for Emily’s other relationship, Emison will be having some deep, meaningful conversations about their relationship this season. Charlie Craig called the two of them “the most fun ride for me.”
9. This season will feature a “very very very big Alison twist,” according to King.
10. Spencer will end a relationship with either Caleb or Toby this season, and it felt like such a real end to a seven-year long friendship that filming the scene made Bellisario cry!
11. One of the liars is getting married this season—there will be a proposal during the summer episodes, and the wedding will come in the winter.
12. This is the season of homecomings, including Jason (Drew Van Acker), Noel (Brant Daugherty), and Jenna (Tammin Sursok) (along with Paige). Everyone is a suspect for AD/Uber A/A-moji. All the returns will bring surprises, but Noel might be the biggest of all.
13. Jason’s homecoming will allow him and Alison to have some great brother-sister moments that are “super sincere,” according to Sasha Pieterse. “And Jason brings a few other things, too.”
14. The show might not be ending yet, but Pretty Little Liars “as we know it” will be over after this season. “The show is coming to a closure of sorts, and that’s all we can say for now,” says the ever-mysterious Marlene King.
15. Every season is nuts, but this season sounds extra nuts. According to King, there will be a huge reveal at the end of the summer season that “changes everything as we know it.” She also revealed that season seven will have the biggest body count of any season ever, so we better prepare ourselves for one hell of a ride.
Pretty Little Liars premieres Tuesday, June 21 at 8 p.m. on Freeform.